What is VEMS?
- A smart monitoring system that notices movement, and measures temperature and humidity
- It is made of one or more small sensor units (9cm x 9cm x 4.5cm) and a large, clever engine in the cloud
- No cameras, no microphones
- A VEMS Installation requires one or more smart sensors, and a subscription to the VEMS Service
How does it work?
- The sensor unit(s) are connected to the home's WIFI and placed in the areas where the customer spends most of their time
- The information captured is sent to a secure server in the cloud where, in very simple terms, VEMS compares it to the model it has built for the customer and alerts nominated persons if it becomes'concerned'
- The sensors also capture house temperature and humidity, which This is particularly useful in very cold and very hot spells
What do I do next?
- If you want to find out more ring us or email us. NO OBLIGATION, and no follow up without your agreement.
Is it difficult to install?
- VEMS is easy to install, but if you would feel more comfortable leaving it to a professional, please contact The50Plus, who will be very happy to help you.
Click the Assurance Care button below