VEMS the story!
Read about why we started this project
- We hear all the time comments like those below. If any of them sound familiar, please get in touch, we might be able to help
- "My mother lives on her own, she had a stroke and even though she has an alarm button, she was too confused to press it. It was lucky I visited that afternoon"
- "I am diabetic and live on my own. My diabetes is not as controlled as I would like and I worry I might have a bad low and not be able to call for help"
- "My son has mobility issues and lives on his own. I worry he might have a fall and not be able to call for help"
- "My Nan lives on her own and although she is in goood health, she is 91 and I worry that if anything happens to her I won't know for hours"