VEMS the story!
Read about why we started this project
- We hear all the time comments like those below. If any of them sound familiar, please get in touch, we might be able to help
- My mother lives on her own, she had a stroke and even though she has an alarm button, she was too confused to press it. It was lucky I visited that afternoon
- My father lives on his own, is diabetic and often does not eat when he should. I worry he might fall in a diabetic coma and we will not be aware of it
- My son has mobility issues and lives on his own. I worry he might have a fall and not be able to call for help
- My Nan lives on her own and although she is in goood health, she is 91 and I worry that if anything happens to her I won't know for hours