Safe independence for you
- If you are of a certain age and live on your own, you have probably wondered at times what will happen if you have a sudden health problem that prevents you from calling for help.
- If that happens, our smart monitoring system VEMS automatically warns your family through their mobile that something might be wrong and that they should get in touch.
- VEMS monitors your movements indoors, develops a model of what is 'normal' for you and springs into action if it gets 'concerned'. It does not have cameras or microphones, but is caring for you 24 hours 7 days a week.
At a glance
- The small sensor unit(s) are connected to your home's WIFI and placed in the areas where you spend most of your time
- The information is sent to a secure server in the cloud where, in very simple terms, VEMS compares it to the model it has built for you and alerts your nominated persons if it becomes'concerned'
- The sensors also capture house temperature and humidity, which This is particularly useful in very cold and very hot spells